Best Online Video Text Editors to Add Text to Video (No Watermark)
Adding text to images is not a new thing but nowadays texts or descriptions are also added to videos to make them more meaningful. Texts help the creator of the video to convey his/her message more conveniently especially when several things are happening in the videos simultaneously. They indulge the viewers more and enhance the overall impact of the videos.
However, to do that you may have to make use of video editing tools for designers to append text to your videos. However, there are still many easy-to-use video editor software and online tools available for both amateurs and professionals to achieve that goal. Today, we are going to list down some cool online video text editors that help you to add text to video online. So let us not waste our time anymore!
Typito is an online editor that is completely free to use. Many Vloggers, video makers, and YouTube content creators use it to add text on the videos and recordings. Dynamic titles, transitions, animated texts and moving texts can all be applied to video by using the motion graphics templates. Moreover, it has the perfect blend of flexible desktop video editing tools and ease of mobile editing apps.
- Typito can be run on computers that are installed with Linus, Mac, and Windows operating systems.
- It is a cloud-based service that enables you to edit your videos from any part of the world as long as you have a computer/laptop and internet. And please remember that high-speed internet is always required for smooth editing.
- This online video text editor allows you to modify the videos as per the platform on which you are going to publish it. For example, it enables you to select a square video frame for Facebook and a rectangular video frame for Instagram.
- The only drawback to this editor is that changing the resolution of edited videos is not as perfect as offline video editors.
It is a free video editor but you can purchase its premium plans for accessing its exclusive features. There is a starter package that will cost you $25 per month and the professional and premium packages will cost you $55 and $125 per month respectively.
VEED is an online video editor that can be used to add texts or even add captions to videos. It provides a user-friendly and simple-to-use interface that allows users to add moving texts to videos in quick steps. Different filters and effects have been integrated into this platform. These effects and filters enable users to create powerful and mesmerizing videos. You can keep the size of the video frame as it is or you can change it to square, rectangular, portrait mode, cover mode size, etc. However, new users will need some practice and time to master its features. The most cool thing of this tool is that no account is needed to use this online editing tool.
- You can modify the font and color of the texts in videos as per your wish using this online editing platform.
- Videos can be created with texts for different platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc.
- It can be accessed by users of MAC and Windows systems.
It is a free online service but you can also avail premium plans to enjoy more features and perks. The monthly plan can be purchased by paying $20 whereas the yearly plan will cost you $200.
Kapwing is another online editing application that can be used to add texts and captions to your videos as well as GIFs and images. It has tons of inbuilt templates that help you to create interesting videos and funny memes. It also allows you to add emojis to the videos along with the text.
As it is a basic editing tool without many options and features, Kapwing should be easy and fun for newbies to learn. Moreover, the official website of this online editor has uploaded various tutorials about how to add text to videos online and various “How-to” videos to make it easy for the non-designer individuals.
- To import video, you can upload it directly or enter the URL of the video.
- Textbox can be easily dragged and placed on any position as per your requirement.
- It is ideal for adding watermarks and captions to the recordings and clips.
It is totally free to use.
Clipchamp is an online video text editor that has been integrated with many advanced video editing tools and features. It is used by many video marketers to make mesmerizing videos with titles and texts of different fonts and colors. And the size, color, and font of the texts can be modified in real-time without any issues. You can even add your logo or watermark to the edited videos.
- No editing experience is required to master this creative online editor.
- Customizable templates are provided to make your videos more impressive and professional.
- You can sign-up by using your Google or Facebook account easily. Email of any other service provider can also be used to sign-up.
It is a free online application. However, to access its exclusive features, you will need to upgrade your basic plan. For instance, to create videos of HD quality you will have to subscribe to a premium plan. There are three plans available: Creator, Business, and Business Platinum, and they will cost you $9, $19 and $39 each month respectively.
#5 Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is an online video creator of Adobe which enables video-makers to create stunning video stories in no time. Lots of exciting features and editing options are provided by this editing portal. Its professionally created fonts can be used to make your videos more aesthetic and vibrant. Edited videos can be shared on social media platforms or through email without any issues.
It is a completely free platform that can be accessed from various platforms. It also has its mobile app but it is not available for Android users as of now.
- It can be either accessed from your browser or you can download its mobile app from App Store.
- Adobe Spark uses a drag-and-drop method to insert captions or to add text to video with no watermark.
- Different tutorials are provided on its official website to help beginners edit videos efficiently.
The starter plan of Adobe Spark is free but you can upgrade to the “Individual” or “Team” plan for using additional and unique features. These premium plans are offered at $9 and $19 respectively.
These were some of the top online video editors that can be used to integrate text and captions in your videos. If you know about any more sites please write about them in the comments section.
Author: gihosoftBest Online Video Text Editors to Add Text to Video (No Watermark)